Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, November 5, 2010

He Loves Me Forever...I am His...and I know it!

Hi Everyone,

It's a little early to be writing a blog post, but I want to be sure to get one in for the day. I might write one later, but I will just have to see how the day goes.

When I wake up in the morning THIS is the thought that comes to my head with assurance and great delight! "God loves me! I am His forever and I know it!" This morning is no exception!It is so totally incredible to have the Lord as your foundation and unchanging Rock----and better yet to know that You trust Him!

Psalm 5:11 "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."

Psalm 18:30
"As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him."

Just reminding myself of God's truth this morning--never know when I will need it!

No comments: