Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's More Like Falling In Love!

Hi Everyone,

Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is more like falling in love than a mere assent to a bunch of facts----and I haven't gotten tired of it or lost the awe and wonder yet.

Giving Jesus Christ Your trust is the key to having an intimate relationship unlike anything You've ever known---a relationship of the deepest purity, integrity, and is an invitation to knowing the Lord over all with an intimacy that words can't quite describe.

NOTHING ELSE MATCHES IT.

And it isn't just simply that You love Him, but the miracle of it all is that HE loved YOU first.

Lord, may we fall more in love with YOU today----and may nothing be allowed to take that place of YOU!!

No comments: