Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Life Worth Living!

Hi Everyone,

This is a part of something I wrote earlier this week.

My life is a life worth living. Not a life to be hated and despised, but a life worth living to the fullest and to God's glory.....a life I would NOW not trade in for anyone else's in the world--that I used to want to trade in if I would have but had the chance.

THIS life is my very own--a life worth living--and I absolutely love it about 95% of the time. Lord, without You, where would I be? I think I know that answer, but because of You I am here for the sake of the glory of Your Precious Name.

A LIFE LIVED IN TRUTH----Your constant unchannging truth that is a solid Rock and refuge for me.

A LIFE LIVED IN YOUR LOVE----because in love, YOU found me! A life lived out of an overflowing heart of love simply because YOUR LOVE has filled me to overflowing. And that is what i am taking to the world every day--YOUR unending love!

A LIFE OF HOPE----the greatest gift of HOPE in JESUS----for I once had absolutely none.

A LIFE OF PEACE----Peace with YOU and peace with myself...peace with the desperate one that I used to be. Oh, I am still desperate. I am desperate---but for YOU----I need YOU every moment, but it's a different kind of desperation. Desperation in Unending Hope---oxymoron?? I don't think so!

A LIFE OF TRUST---because YOU are worthy of my trust and total dependence--and this is apart from my circumstances. TRUST because no matter what, YOU are totally forever worthy of it and NOTHING will ever change that!

A LIFE OF SERVICE----service to YOU in humble obedience because my greatest delight is obeying YOU and nothing will ever delight me more than that, regardless of my location.

A LIFE OF JOY---joy unaffected by circumstances--JOY IN YOU!!

A LIFE OF TRUTH---YOU ARE THE TRUTH! YOU ARE IN MR----AND I AM IN YOU!

A LIFE OF HONESTY---I like it much better this way---THIS is how it is suppose to be! What You see IS WHAT YOU GET!!!!

A LIFE---intentionally and perfectly orchestrated by the LORD-all along--for HIS GLORY!

YEP! THIS is my life-a life I will never trade in for anyone else's and I am actualy honestly glad that isn't even possibl;e!

CHRIST LIFE----Christ is in me and HE IS my life!

CHRIST LIFE---simply a little tool that God has used to change my life.

CHRIST LIFE---What more can I say? OUR GOD IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

No comments: