Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Object To Being Talked To Like An Object!

Hi Everyone,

You know something? I've been getting lots of awful comments from men "out in the world" lately

I think it is a fairly common occurrence and obviously not all men treat women like objects, and I am NOT trying to imply that in any way, but I just have something to say.

"Women are not simply objects for men's thoughts of gratification--we object to being treated as such. We are created in the image of God as SUITABLE HELPMATES----and having a role as a man as the head does not mean that we should be degraded in ways that are really inappropriate. We just think it is really sad that so many men out there view us simply as a means to their end and nothing more. Men that view women that way are really missing the real point."

I know I can't expect the unsaved world to act like believers----but lately I guess it has just been challenging out there.

No comments: