Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, November 21, 2010

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have received some news today!!!!! And it is time to tell the world......

















I'll be STAYING after conference too!!!! YEAH!!!!

Please pray for me over the next two months as I transition and wrap up things here.......that I will do it well....it isn't going to be totally easy.

I am looking at a possible date of January 28th for the flight back to Mexico

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!

4 comments:

Jocelynn Bailey said...

Yay! I am so happy for you, Crystal! It looks like God made it "Crystal Clear!"

Thanks for sharing that great news!
Jocelynn

Anonymous said...

That is great news...but sad too at the same time! We will miss you at House of Hope...CJ-

Unknown said...

Bendiciones Crystal :) te quiero mucho y me anima mucho verte regresar sana y con ganas! Gloria a Dios! xoxo un abrazote :)

Micah Nordland said...

Hey, interesting way of sending your message, God bless as you head back to your area of ministry!
Hey, un método tan interesante para enviar tu mensaje, Dios te bendigo al regresar a tu área de ministerio!