Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Passport Renewal

Hi Everyone!

I am renewing my passport-(An important step in the process for returning to Mexico whenever God gives that opportunity) I just got the photos taken today! They look like this:



I kind of like it--except the hair is slightly messy due to the fact that I was out and about walking all over beforehand!! (Anything beats those state-issued driver or non-driver ID's where we can't hardly smile anymore and look really scary!!!)

I am excited about this new chapter and all that God is going to do in it. Serving God is not about location----it's about serving Him wherever we are placed and being "all for Him" there in that moment!

No comments: