Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Right Place....Right Time!

Hi Everyone,

I had a neat day today. There were several errands to run. But it was awesome because God literally had me in the right places at the right times.

First I ran into a dear friend as I was walking through the mall on my way to do something else. We seriously had not talked all Summer so even those ten minutes were a huge blessing!

Then, in the processes of renewing my state identification, I ran into a mother and her daughter from church, who were also waiting their turn to take care of what they needed to. I had been wanting to get together with them for quite some time...so we had about fifteen minutes to chat together....and get caught up a little.

God is awesome! I don't believe it had anything to do with what they call chance or anything like that.

God is more than able to have us at the RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.......and THAT encourages me so much....because right now, in a different situation, I am having to wait on Him----But in HIS TIME, I will be at the RIGHT PLACE that HE wants me to be at!

No comments: