Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Taking Comfort In The Lies?

Hi Everyone,

It is so important that we do not take comfort in the lies that we believe....someti8mes it is so easy to believe what we are familiar with----and it may not be the truth as God define it! We must instead take refuge in the TRUTH of God's Word!

We aren't Israel as the church, but look at how God spoke to them.

Isaiah 28:15-16 "You boast, 'We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place.' So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic."

Let's be sure that we are not allowing lies and falsehood to be our refuge------because Jesus Christ and His Word is the TRUTH that matters---and that is what we must uphold no matter what! Jesus Christ is our sure foundation and there is no other!

No comments: