Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Waiting For God's Best

HI Everyone,

It seems like one of my topics of frequency lately is waiting for the Lord--I guess that makes sense with where I am at in life right now.

Sometimes when we want something and don't see it happening, we can tend to settle for something other than God's best for us.

And God allows us to either choose the "second best" or to wait for Him. He isn't going to stop our every wrong choice.

Sometimes when we see the "roadblocks" we tend to want to take things into our own hands.

But as my pastor said today, "can we trust that we have a bigger God than any roadblocks that we see in the path?"

And can we trust that even the roadblocks are a part of his timing, protection, and provision for us??

Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."

Psalm 40:1 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry."

Psalm 130:5 "I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope."

No comments: