Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, November 1, 2010

When We Don't Know What To Pray.......

Hi Everyone,

Not only do we have a perfect mediator, through Jesus Christ, but we also have a perfect intercessor through the Holy Spirit when we don't know what to pray. Check this out!

Roams 8:26-27 "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God."

Think about that! Isn't it absolutely amazing? The Spirit KNOWS the will of God and prays according to that! Wow! Talk about taking off the pressure when you are thinking, "God, I have no clue how to ray about this!"

This is reality for us! It isn't some "pie in the sky mystical thing that "sounds good."

Think about that when you are having a hard day....seriously! Absolutely awesome and amazing!