Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Audience Of One

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes it can be easy to get caught up in the trap of pleasing other people. But this can almost become immediately frustrating because no one can please everyone all of the time. Really our goal should be two-fold: 1)To live a life that is a clear testimony of Jesus to others around us and 2) To live a life obedient and pleasing to the Lord. In reality we live our lives for an audience of one becuase in the end it is God that we wil give the account of our lives to. However, this does not mean that we avoid respecting the thoughts and advice of others when it is truly godly and beneficial.

What are my real goals?

How am I really living?

Who am I realy living for?

Good questions for me and all of us to evakuate and think about.

No comments: