Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, December 6, 2010

God Is So Good!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

My time out here at the sending base continues to be quite eventful! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

All of the time out here there was one person that I was just wishing I could see....

I had no idea that this was going to happen, bu today she came here to morning prayers....and in my mind she was half-way around the world!

Of course I was screaming in excitement and we are both saying "What are YOU doing here?"

We might actually be going out and doing street ministry together this afternoon...not sure if that is going to happen or not.

Pray for the ordering of my time here---there are tons of people that I want to spend time with yet!

No comments: