Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hope That Never Ends!

Hi Everyone

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."

What a gift it is to be given HOPE that never ends! Hope that is greater than our trials and present circumstances..and HOPE that does not disappoint us. It is that HOPE that we ourselves are strengthened and encouraged by through CHRIST, and it is that HOPE that affects our every deed and action. By all that we do, THAT HOPE is made evident to the men, women, and children of this world.

It is JESUS CHRIST and God our Father that strengthen us.....and it is by HIS GRACE alone that we have received such a truly amazing gift-----to GOD be the glory!

No comments: