Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day Of 2010

Hi Everyone,

Today is the last day of 2010. What an amazing and special year this has been for me because of our amazing God who has transformed my heart and my life. It almost feels a tiny bit sad that the year is coming to a closeI am so very thankful to Him. I am looking forward to the days in the year of 2011 and all that God is going to do.

I know that my God who has been faithful in this past year is going to be faithful in the future as well.

Tonight I am bringing in the new year with some friends from my church. I was with them last year as well on this same day, and again I just have to say that I am amazed that God has brought me so far from where I was a year ago. Last year I was absolutely miserable even though I was surrounded by a group of people that realy cared about and loved me. I can't even imagine where I would be if God had not intervened in my life.

May this new year FOR YOU be one of peace, joy, obedience, and falling more in love with the Lord in the days, weeks, and months ahead.

No comments: