Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ministry This Morning!

Hi Everyone,

This morning before I went to church, I went to run a quick errand and it as really a God thing because I ran into one of the people that I know without a residence. We got to talk together for about fifteen minutes. We were both heading off to church, so I gave her a hug and left but before I did she pulled out my prayer card and said, "I think of you and pray for you often." She said that she is renewing her vows with her husband this week so I was excited to hear that and see evidence, it seems, from both of them to make their marriage as God intends it to be. Hopefully she will be off the streets too now.

It was quite an exciting start to my day! God is good!

No comments: