Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sometimes In The Darkest Moments

Hi Everyone,

I had a talk with my current sending base leaders and future sending base leaders yesterday. I basically shared my testimony of the past year, and what led up to it, with them all. It was a really special time of fellowship.

One of the things that we were talking about was that how sometimes when we get in the most desperate and "darkest" moments that us when God really does a work in our lives--because we come to the place of realizing that in and of ourselves we CAN'T do it---we get to the end of our own rope and discover that His in there and always has been-and He takes us the rest of the way--in HIS strength and not our own.

THAT really is what happened to me--God found me.

Thankfully not everyone has to go through such intense circumstances to come to the conclusion of the reality of ho much they need Him--and need His forgiveness and HIM controlling their lives. But God knows what each person needs and is totally capable of working in people's lives to bring them to that place of peace with themselves, peace with Him, and a greater understanding of who He is!

Psalm 145:14 "The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down."

Psalm 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

No comments: