Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Ways God Gets glory..............

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes the ways that God gets glory from peoples lives can seem quite strange to us.

The friend of a good friend of mine went home to be with the Lord this Summer at the age of 27 dying from a very rapid form of cancer. Lately my friend and I have been discussing the events of all of this. Her friend was heading to the mission field but God had other plans.

I actually got to see some videos of the girl that went home to be with the Lord. I didn't know her that well, but two things were very evident from her life. The first was that she deeply loved the Lord and the second was that even in the face of her illness, she chose to believe that God was doing much more in her life and there was so much more going on than just the "fact that she had cancer."

God used her life to bring MUCH glory to Himself....and used her on a home-front mission field in mighty ways----greater than she could have ever imagined.

God is loving and God is good---even when we don't understand why He does what He does--and in reality there is so little we know of the "Why?" behind life's circumstances and situations----because HIS ways and thoughts are higher than our own.

No comments: