Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

While There Is Still Life, There Is Still Hope!

Hi Everyone,

Someone that I know and really consider a friend is struggling very much right now....struggling with regret over personal choices that have led to a very difficult place in life.

It is hard to watch. I care deeply for this person and know that they are not beyond the reaches of God's mercy and grace.....but they feel as though they are....and that they have failed in every area of their life.

It was just a year ago that I felt that way myself--so I can relate.

I pray that as a testimony of His goodness this individual would be brought to the Lord and be a testimony in whatever way that God allows with the time that is left.

While there is still life, there is still hope--of grace and redemption.

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

I pray that your friend is able to rest in Christ's righteousness, and be encouraged by His willingness to help. 2 Cor 9:8 :
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.