Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Worth It All

Hi Everyone,

My friend that I had the pleasure of seeing yesterday in the morning just took off for the airport to go back to where she is serving......it was so neat that she was here! What a gift that was to me......and many others!

For some crazy reason tonight all of the transitions that I have gone through over this past year are just catching up with me for a moment...kind of a bitter-sweet thing. But I am not alone.

I don't like transitions, but as a cross-cultural worker for the Lord, my life is one of constant transition...and yet I am not complaining because I know that I am blessed to be surrounded by so many people who are doing the exact same thing here at the sending base.....and I know when I see Jesus it will be worth it all.

I know the best place is to be exactly where God has placed me--I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!!!

And He is totally there in the challenging moments when I realize that I love both parts of my life and live it in two different places....yet heaven is my real home and I don't perfectly fit in either spot here on earth.

It's LIFE----Life of hope, life of transition, and best of all LIFE with HIM!!!!!!

No comments: