Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Annual Conference Has Begun

Hi Everyone,

Conference began today! We spent the day sharing testimonies about how we are presently doing and how God has worked in our lives during the past year. It was so neat to hear everyone share.

I would appreciate your prayers as my body is sending me signals that I need to slow down a little. As I have mentioned before, pray that I would get some much needed rest this week as well as have wisdom as I interact with my team members at conference.

Our speaker for the devotionals at conference really sounds like He will be wonderful--I am excited to "get some meat" from a Biblical standpoint.

Tomorrow I am going to look at a church that might be a good possibility to work with and things. The person who is taking me says we are going out to lunch with the pastor and some of the members, and will just hang out most of the day.

Today I have to finish packing for conference---we go Monday to the place where we are having it!

No comments: