Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, February 19, 2011

God Is With Me

Hi everyone,

There is such comfort in knowing that God is with me. This is what sustains me. Knowing that God is with me keeps my prespective more centered upon Him.

I absolutely love these verses. Psalm 73:23-26 "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

I´ve had a few of those reminder of the flesh in how I have communicated today. Sometimes I respond without thinking first. Please continue to pray for my grwth in this area. I do see some encouragement, but when I blow it---doing what I don´t want to do--that gets kind of frustrating. I guess it is all part of the process of becoming more like Jesus.

No comments: