Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, February 4, 2011

hi Everyone,

Here I am at the sending base. I have been reading a book for my new workers orientation, sorting through a few things that are stored in my field leader's garage to take some things to conference (I found the cell phone!!!!)), and finishing a tiny project for conference, which starts tomorrow. A few team members that I hadn't seen yet dropped by briefly so we got to talk a little, and those of us that are here will be eating lunch shortly.

Our concept of lunch which here is known as "Comida" is the main meal of the day and is served any time between 2:00 and 3:30.

Please pray for us all at conference. Pray for clear communication and for the Lord to guide us all in the decisions that need to be made. Pray for good times of fellowship as well. I should be able to update the blog tomorrow, Sunday, early Monday possibly, and maybe once during conference, which lasts til February 11th.

Blessings to you all!

No comments: