Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Took The Wrong Bus......

Hi Everyone,

I went out to see a co-worker and Mexican friend for the day. It was really neat. On the way back home, I took the wrong bus. For a long time I didn't have a clue where I was (I hate that feeling when it is getting dark) until the bus drove by the new spot where I will be moving to after conference next week. It turns out it was great that I made that mistake because now I know how to get back to the new place from that spot I was at, but it did take me two and a half hours to get back to where I am staying.

When I got to my bus stop, I went to my favorite taco place---ordering tacos with a pork meat called "Tacos al pastor" garnished with cilantro, pineapple, lime juice, radishes, and salsa. Yum!

Please pray for strength as I have been already putting in long days getting up around 5:00 and going to bed around 11:00. And pray for protection especially on those occasional nights when things run a little later than usual.

Thank you all. Here is a picture of the delicious tacos you all missed tonight!

No comments: