Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Favorite Places In Mexico

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to two of my favorite places in Mexico. Come along with me to enjoy them! The first two videos are taken at an ecological park called Chapultepec. It is really a neat place, and even though I believe some of the waterfalls may be man-made, they look great! These two videos only show a tiny bit of what the ecological park has inside....I may be able to share more another day in the future.





The second place that is one of my favorites is a little local coffee and Churro shop in the center of Juitepec. When I move to Olga's tomorrow, I will have to scout out a little new coffee shop to enjoy on occasion. The quick video of the "Don Churro" shop follows.



Today I enjoyed both of these places---for a total cost of six dollars (transportation included)! I also went to church this morning--Please pray that the Lord would lead me to the church He wants me partnering alongside during the time God has me serving here.

Oh! And here are some flowers I saw on the way home.

No comments: