Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pray For Javier

Hi Everyone,

Reality is settling in in some ways--like washing dishes with cold water this morning. But things are going well...and honestly it is not my intention to complain. I am enjoying being here but pray I would have patience with things that aren´t bad--but just different than what I am used to.

Today I have been out and about and ran into Javier--the guy who paints absolutely beautiful plates. When I was here in August, I shareed my testimony with him about how God brought me to the place of giving Him my trust for salvation. Javier actually started a conversation about spiritual things, but from what he said, I could tell he is still confused. Some of the things he said weren´t right--but I wasn´t quite sure how to answer. Please pray that God would show me how to answer the next time I see him. Pray that Javier would come to know the one and only true and living God and not just combine bits of different religions.

Well, I need to go for now----Thank you so very much for praying.

No comments: