Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Will Of God

Hi Everyone,

One of the things that has been brought up during our conference devotional time, and also that I have been reflecting on, even before arriving to conference is how we normally view the will of God.

Often our perspective of the will of God is that we want to know what His will is to get from point A to point B. For example, we may ask the typical questions like, "Who should I marry?" "Which job should I take?," or "Which school should I attend?" There may not be anything wrong with wanting to know these things.

But God's perspective of His Will for us is not necessarily to give what we want, There are times that God doesn't allow things that truly may be good-however at that time and point in our lives they may not be the absolute best.

God's will and desire for us is to conform us to the image of His Son. That is Hi main objective.

No comments: