Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Language Learning Encouragements

Hi Everyone,

I´ve been ecouraged these last few days regarding my language learning. A few people have entioned that my Spnish has improved considerably since before I left for the states for a little over a year. I too, have noticed that my language learning has improved in just the fac that

Tomorow will be my first actual day of ¨field work¨regarding my cultural research paper and gathering information by talking with people. PRAY that God would lead me to the right people who would be willing to share about the culture and their true beliefs and thoughts, that I would be able to communicate Christ´s love in words and actions, and that I would enjoy the beginning of the project that will span over the next four or five months.

May the LORD minister to you today according to your deepest needs wherever you are and in whatever youare doing today. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: