Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mexico Centennial and Bi-Centennial Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

September 16th 2010 was the Independence Day celebration in Mexico. It was the bi-centennial celebration of 200 years of Mexico's independence. I was walking around the zocalo over the weekend and took some pictures of the decorations and the bi-centennial clock that are still up from the celebration! Here they are!







And then you guys know what was really neat? I found that i have something from the centennial as well in 1910. I just made the connection last night when I looked at the harmonica that my grandfather had when he lived. He passed away in 2008 and I was given a harmonica from Mexico that I just discovered was from the centennial.

No comments: