Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Neighborhood

Hi Everyone,

One of my greatest delights about being here is that for the first time I am actually on a street with all kinds of businesses among the neighborhood and friendly neighbors that will talk. Before where I was living in both places, people tended to keep a little more to themselves. It is so much fun getting to know them! I have decided that Wednesday is taco night on my street where I will enjoy one of the street taco stands. Here is the street that I live on. Unfortunately the video is not long enough to get you all the way down where I live-but it gives you an idea of some of the stores and things-there are so many! :) I love being able to help the local people.

No comments: