Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, April 29, 2011

Amigos Sin Frontera-----A Day In Video

Hi Everyone,

Here is a video that I did on Wednesday while I was waiting for Dr. Antonio and Sylvia to show up--another one of my favorite little places! I just love the big picture behind me! Getting a video of the upper area of the offices was one of my secret desires that I could never do while patients were waiting dental treatment. Anyways I was talking quietly in the video because there is another office across the hall where people were working and I didn't want to disturb them.



Following is a day (Today friday) represented through four videos....I hope you get a glimpse of how much I enjoyed this day serving the Lord with my friends.









I will try to update tomorrow...we will see how the day goes!

No comments: