Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cultural Paper Report

Hi Everyone,

Several of you know that I have begun to work ion a cultural paper as a part of my orientation requirements. This week I have been encouraged because as of this weel, I have two very knowledgeable people that want to help me with it. Please pray that I can do this well-this is so much more than an "assignment" for me. It is so sad the things that so many people are trusting in---anything except Christ. I am also becoming more and more aware of how many people have a form of religiosity but no personal relationship with JESUS where they are trusting Him. It really breaks my heart-pray that the questions I ask would again allow people to think about what they believe and that I would have opportunities to share the gospel. Today I talked with a woman that was very aware that her sin offends God but she is trusting in her own egfforts for salvation rather than Christ. Thank you for your continued prayers for my paper and that God would bring the right people accross my path---and for opportunities to share with them about Jesus.

No comments: