Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Results of my PhotoTaking for Amigos Sin Frontera

Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned yesterday, my job at the Amigos Sin Frontera medical campaign in Villa Santiago was to take pictures. I have not had time to sift through them all as I almost completely filled my 1 GB SD card in two days with almost entirely pictures from the campaign, but I decided to try something new and attempt to make a video from scratch--there is not any music in the background because I am not sure if I am allowed to do that because of copyrights and stuff-but Here is just a quick glance at some of the pictures I took. Hopefully I can improve video-making in the future.

ENJOY!!!! And check out yesterday for the videos on the blog post if you have not done so already!

What a joy it is to work with these wonderful people!

No comments: