Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Video Update

Hi Everyone,

This is a little video update that I did the other day. Please pray that God would bring peace and stability to Mexico-the violence is really sad. Pray that people would be brought to TRUST in the true and living God in the midst of it all. I am doing very well-am safe and all. I was unable to be at the sending base office this morning because my sending base leaders are at a meeting or something-so hopefully Lord willing I can make more progress on my cultural paper.

I am enjoying free internet access at the moment at a McDonalds--so I m going to work on a few things for awhile and then head out to work on my paper. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: