Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

God Works in Mysterious Ways

Hi Everyone,

This month has really been a mix of blessings and challenges--I think mot months are like that actually, but I guess the challenges part sort of jumped out at me a little stronger than normal for a variety of reasons.

BUT I am so thankful that I serve a God who knows exactly what I truly need and doesn't arrive too early nor too late in His responses to our prayers.

When I was invited to share my testimony and the devotional last week, I got acquainted with a woman known as "Conchita." Last night I went to check my e-mail and she "just happened-as some would say" to be outside.

"I have to talk to you!" she said. "Will you come over to my house for lunch tomorrow? And then maybe afterwards we can get out and go to a park and talk or something."

By this point I am thinking "Hallelujah!" She has no idea how precious that invitation is to me--or how much I needed it.

"By the way," she says, "I am getting baptized on Saturday--will you come?"

"Of course!" I said

God works in mysterious ways---and I am thankful----oh so thankful. Pray for Conchita and I--that this relationship could be a mutual encouragement and blessing as we interact this afternoon.

No comments: