Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, May 21, 2011

God´s Good Gifts!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update you and say that giving my testimony and the devotional Friday to the house group in Spanish was a blessing for all of us. I talked for an hour between the two (in Spanish PTL) and there were questions, prayer, and lots of interaction from the group! To God be the glory! Through the house group I have discovered there are a few other believers on my street which is great!

Yesterday I got approached by two people at two different times and they asked if I was a Christian! I am trusting that God is using my life as a reflection to those around me to some degree--and people are seeing that.

Another praise is that I am enjoying being with the youth----I just came back from church tonight from being with them and stopped at the internet cafe about a block and a half from the place I rent. I am excited that everal of the youth continue to converse with me and include me. Pray that God would allo me to develop god relationships with a few of the young ladies---that I could get to know them well.

God gives so many good gifts! Yesterday I was given for FREE a pair of eye glasses with titanium frames that are the correct prescription that are also high-indexed (actually I can see a little better out of them than the ones I had before) I am so thankful! One of my eye doctor friends from Amigos Sin Frontera wanted to bless me in this way! Eye glasses cost me an arm and a leg in the states--esspecially with a stronger prescription---so this is a BIG deal.


GOD is so good!

No comments: