Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It Takes Time To Trust..............

Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking as I watch Amarillo about how it takes time to trust......and as much as I long for Amarillo to trust me, I have to be patient. He usually does sing when I walk in the door....so it might be slight progress.

It is even more amazing how patient God is with us.....for some of us it takes awhile before we trust what Jesus Christ has done on the cross for us I also think of how much it must break His heart when we do not trust Him, but at the same time God is just and is not going to "overlook" our sin if we are not trusting in Christ's all sufficient sacrifice once and all for us....Yet God gives us the gift of a lifetime-----a lifetime whee He patiently waits for the day that we will trust Him alone.

Here is a beautiful flower I saw this morning!

1 comment:

The Piper's Wife said...

Dearest Crystal, it is a joy to read your posts. Your love of God's creation is beautiful to see.

I love your last post. Psalm 3:3-4 is one of my mainstays in life.

This post is encouraging. Learning to trust is an on going lesson we all need to continue. Rillo is a wonderful example and I am longing to hear of his changes to trust you.

Praying for your desire to get involved. I understand your apprehension. I am always there also. Mostly I just do it. Still it is difficult. The LORD is my help.---love, Jill