Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, May 20, 2011

My One Year Celebration!

Hi Everyone,

CELEBRATE !!!!! CELEBRATE !!!!!

So I would just like to say that one year ago (roughly around this day) God found me and I gave Him my trust! I think that is definitely worth celebrating! I proase Him for having mercy on me, for bringing me to the place where what I had heard my whole life became a living and real personal relationship with Him and not just head knowledge.....and that for the most part except for rare occasions--I continue to live in that same peace and joy of knowing Him that only He can give.

Romans 8:1-4 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. "

John 8:12 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Colossians 1:9-14 "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. "

Hopefully of you belong to Him and have given Him your trust, you still celebrate daily the fact that You know Christ--the glorious hope of the children of God!

CELEBRATE !!!!!

No comments: