Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Prayer Request

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow I will be sharing my testimony and a devotional at a house group of believers that meet at another believer´s house near where I live. Please pray that it would be an encouragement and a blessng to those who are present. I spent over five hours preparing te devotional yesterday and it encouraged me greatly--pray God would use His Word.

Praise that this is also a completeion of some more of my orientation requirements--although FOR SURE giving my testimony and devotionals in Spanish does NOT stop there! Pray for more open doors to share!

Praise! As far as I know I have a scheduled meeting (maybe even a second one with dinner at the individual´s house) with a person that will be a HUGE help and blessing in getting even farther along with my cultural paper. The dates are next week Tuesday and Wednesday for this.

Another small prayer request-Olga--the lady I rent from--is suppose to come back Friday! Praise the Lord! I am definitely longing to get our friendship re-established. But PRAY that in te midst of workong at the sending base, and giving my testimony to the house group----I can find time to finish cleaning her kitchen that was left in disarray not so much from my doing but due to other factors. I want her to come home to a place extra clean and such. Pray for her safe arrival home.

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

I'm so glad your prep was an encouragement!! :) Love you!