Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Best Surprise!

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I received the best surprise eve! I had come back from working at the sending base, settled down to take a tiny nap and all of the sudden I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I woke up half way confused--"Who would be knocking on my door?," I thought. "Surely I must have been dreaming." I settled back down to lay there a few more minutes.

But thwn I heard the knock again-----wow I was not dreaming---someone really was at my door.

I opened it to the best surprise ever!

Olga was standing there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn´t thinking she would come for a few more weeks yet.

After long overdue greetings of joy, I invited her into my room and we sat on my bed-----and I told her my testimony about how God saved me about eleven months ago-

The cool part was-----she totally believed it!!!!

So we´ve been having fun getting caught up and working very hard cleaning the house, fixing up the plants etc.

I am so glad that she is back--what a blessing! Praise the Lord!

No comments: