Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freed From Depression!

Hi Everyone,

I arrived safely last night! It was a real blessing to be home for a friend's wedding today! A few friends also had a belated birthday celebration for me, which was awesome! One of the things that they asked me was what my highlight of this past year has been.

I had to think about it because this past year has been so incredible! God not only brought me to Himself and saved me, but this year has been filled with amazing blessings that I could not even begin to count! So on top of saying that I also mentioned a highlight is realizing what it has been like to live free from depression. Yes, realistically there are times of discouragement, but life is so much better without that heavy depression I used to experience! It is all a result of God's work in my life! Before, I never could have imagined my life being the way it is now, and I love it! God has indeed been so very good to me and blessed me in so many ways! All the glory is His!

So praises to Him again who has indeed made me forever free indeed!

No comments: