Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Praises

Hi Everyone,

I have several praises and a few prayer requests!

Praise! I JUST e-mailed my completed cultural paper and another paper to the orientation committee! Praise the Lord that I have finished these big requirements and only have a few very small things to finish upon my return from my border trip! Thank you for your prayers over these last few months!

Praise! Yesterday my sending base leader and I talked and I will be taking on the position of Office Administrator for the sending base! I learned through the conversation what this will mean and what is expected! Pray for me as I serve in this role. I am excited and want to do my best unto the Lord's glory.

Please PRAY for my health---I have been having some issues the last day and a half and am praying that I won't have these issues when I fly on Friday. Please pray for me to regain strength, and to be able to complete the other things that I need to before I leave. Thank you so very much for joining in and praying with me on these matters.

Looking forward to seeing several of you in just a few short days from now.

No comments: