Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things I am Looking Forward To This Week

Hi Everyone,

It has been three days since I have put an update up. Part of this was due to the fact that the internet service that I had finally contracted for a year after living here almost six months wasn't working--and I FINALLY figured out how to restore it. Another reason for the lack of update is just for the fact that I spent the evening at a team member's house and internet was not available there. Things are also getting crazy busy-scrambling to finish orientation stuff (still need another handful or two of people to talk to for my research paper THIS WEEK) before heading out to my border trip in two weeks.

Needless to say, things may be a little quieter on my blog over these next few days.

Last night I discovered a new way to get to my church---I was a little late for youth group but at least I made it.

This week I am looking forward to a sleep over with the girls in the youth group on Friday night. (will have some great pictures I am sure!). I am also looking forward to prayer at the sending base tomorrow, and starting to concentrate on planing a day of prayer for our team in early September. So I am going to get to bed here soon--expecting to be up late several nights working on orientation stuff.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: