Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Slight Sense Of Completion

Hi Everyone,

Today we had our monthly New Worker's meeting and I (at least to my knowledge) have turned in all of my assignment requirements. The New Worker's orientation committee will get back to me if I am lacking anything else. I feel quite a slight sense of relief and completion.

Huge praise report that I chose to get out of my room intentionally away from my duties for a a few hours this evening--it was very nice to have a slight break.

Regarding Breaks: I am realizing that when I had my birds, I would take breaks a few times a day to play with them, enjoy their companionship, and spend time with them----but now that they are gone--my tendency is to work rather constantly.

My next big projects are organizing my sending base leaders' garage in such a way that others will be able to barrow things they lack. I also still need to finish organizing the prayer day for September 7th that I am in charge of, and finish organizing the upstairs office of our Sending base room in my leader's house.

Thanks for sticking with me! I will try to get a video and some devotionals up when things slow down. Praise God for His faithfulness!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congrats on completing a major milestone. You should have more than a "slight" sense of completion :-)