Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, August 8, 2011

Trust is A Treasure!

Hi Everyone,

The other day I found this picture above and realized I had never posted it. This is of Speckles. I must say I truly love Angel---but something in me at times misses Speckles. I saw what she would have looked like of she had grown up---uniquely beautiful! Indeed these two are very different birds. Angel trusts me but almost no one else, whereas Speckles trusted and was loving to everyone. But I must say I am so thankful Angel does trust me---what a different life it would be if she didn't.
So all of that said, I am AMAZED that such a little creature actually can get to the place of trusting something so much bigger than he or she is! It really is a treasure and oh so beautiful--and it makes a world of difference!
Lately I find myself quite grateful for Genesis 1:28 where man was given dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the living creatures. A tiny piece of God's creation lives right in my room with me! My birdie Angel is so precious----but the most wonderful thing is that she trusts me--I don't think anything else that she would "do" could match the joy of her trusting me--there is not a better gift she could give me than that!

And it all makes me think again in a greater way how OUR TRUST is the greatest gift we can give to the Lord--all He wants is our trust---it s the basis of having a personal relationship with Him. It brings Him joy. God is so much bigger than we are--He has the control of everything in this world in His hands. He provides and cares for us.

TRUST IS A TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: