Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Women's Bible Study

Hi Everyone,

Last Sunday a woman at church invited me to a Bible study tat is on thursday nights from 6:00 to 7:45. I decided to go partly for spiritual growth, partly to get to know other people at church besides the youth group. We will be meeting every Thursday for the next six months and there are 11 of us--sometime I will try to get a photo. On Thursday we all shared our testimonies of how we came to know the Lord so that was really neat to hear

Today the youth are all heading to an area pool and recreation park--I actually decided not to go and to stay here at home working on various different things that I really need to get done--so pray that this day would be really productive for me.

May the Lord bless you all! Thank you for sending me to Mexico! :)

No comments: