Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back from My Team Conference

Hi Everyone,
Being at my team conference these past three days was good! God really renewed our fellowship together. Thanks for praying for the prayer sessions that I led also. It was really neat how the information that I had gathered stretched for both of the sessions. I want to update with some devotionals soon. Please pray as I finish my required visa letters this week-planning to start that whole process on October 10th. Pray for me to be able to get back into the swing of things quickly after being out of my normal working environment these last few days--and just that what truly needs to get done each day would "get accomplished." I feel behind on some of my responsibilities and want to be faithful in all that I do, completing things well and in a timely manner. Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments: