Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Heart Of TRUST: A Quiet Place

Hi Everyone,

The heart that trusts in the Lord is a quiet place--not filled with the anxieties and fears of the world. The heart that trusts in Him knows that He will work everything out for good, that he has greater purposes even in difficult circumstances, and that God will care and provide for those that are His. The heart that trusts knows that Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross was sufficient and that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

The heart that Trusts is a heart at REST.

Psalm 28:7 "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."

Psalm 33:21 "In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name."

Psalm 62:8 "Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

Psalm 112:6-8 " Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD. Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes."

Have a blessed day at rest trusting in HIM!

No comments: