Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today At Church

Hi Everyone,

I absolutely LOVE this picture-it has become precious to me!--This is the youth group from my church---almost all of us--actually together! The photo was taken today at our church where we had Pastoral Recognition and Celebration--because our main Pastor celebrated 20 years of ministry there today--but we also celebrated the rest of the pastoral team as well.

We had an awesome Mexican style lunch--where people brought stuff to share. It was delicious--but everyone kept wanting to put food on my plate!!! (I felt like I was getting spoiled like those childhood memories at Grandma's house!) I guess people are getting to know who I am now----now I just need to get the names down of more people in the congregation. Anyways, it was fun--too bad you all couldn't have been here!

1 comment:

The Piper's Wife said...

So thankful! and so happy! Praising God!