Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Weekend.....

Hi Everyone,

So yesterday I had quite the interesting conversation with someone yesterday about why they believed what they believed. It is pretty scary when a whole doctrine gets based on a single bible verse that is not interpreted with the whole light and teaching of the Bible in mind. Everything I learned yesterday was about enough to have me start another cultural paper. Please pray that God would give me wisdom as I have opportunities to talk with people and that I would know how to respond to things that people say. Sometimes knowing the right response is challenging.

Other than that, tomorrow I begin discipling a lady in my church named Karen. Pray that we could both grow in the Lord together-and that I could be a friend to her as well-somehow I sense she may need a friend.

Also on Saturday I am going to attempt an informal English conversation time with kids from the youth group that are interested. Pray that it would be a fun time together and that it could be something truly beneficial to the youth that attend.

God is good! Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: