Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Taking Time Off!

Hi Everyone,
Here is the awesome cactus flower I took a picture of this morning! Isn't this neat?
I realized that I had only taken five days of my allotted vacation this year so far. ....and am sensing a need for a serious break. So Olga and I are going to escape to a town that is two hours away and leave early Saturday morning, stay the night and return early Sunday evening! tomorrow (Friday) I am taking off to do some things that have needed attention such as disenfect the bird cage, do Christmas cards, write my prayer letter, etc.

The exciting thing is that I also got a free movie ticket for Wednesday, so on the 16th I am hoping there is a good fun movie worth watching. Oh and I have found a few safe escape places for next year so hopefully I actually take some time off in a decent fashion at different points during the year.

It is just neat seeing God provide little ways to take a much needed break!

So I will see you all Monday when I get back to "internet land!"

No comments: